Friday 21 June 2013

Happy Summer Solstice

Here we are again in the longest day of the year, unfortunately, here where I live it was a cloudy one.
Sunny or not today is a special day, a new season begins,( my birthday is also coming up) so I thought it was a good time to think of what changed, if anything, in my life.
There were two big changes, diet and yoga. I cannot separate the benefits of each one, but I can say that yoga made me more aware of my body and its needs.
- I  am more organized
- I am more patient
- I laugh and play more
- I feel strong and flexible, and ready to face challenges
- I appreciate nature more, I find that little things like a squirrel playing on the grass make me happy
- I love and appreciate my family more
- I am a happier, healthier person
I am happy with what I achieved, I will keep walking this same path and enjoy the journey.

                                                                  Happy Summer Solstice



No comments:

Post a Comment