Thursday 21 January 2016

I'm back!

I am back and determined to stay!
Many changes happened in the last six months, we are a bigger family now, three generations living under the same roof. 
We moved to a bigger house in an amazing place, a farm by the sea. This has been a dream of mine for a long time, to live by the sea. 
My days are full of beautiful moments, the walks on the beach, the stand up paddle with Marco and the girls, the breathtaking sunsets, I feel relaxed, balanced, grateful and inspired. I feel so inspired that I started to look at things and trying to come up with ways of improve them! My head is always spinning with ideas, most of them will never be nothing more than that but it keeps my mind sharp and creative.
This blog is now a journal, a place where I write the highlights of my day.

See you later
                                                          Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment